Post-Press Equipment Paper Cutter (SQZK115GM15)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SQZK115GM15
- Driven Type: Hydraulic
- Blade Material: HSS
- Size: 92;115;130;137;168
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Specification: 130
- HS Code: 84411000
- Classification: Single-blade Cutter
- Type: Industrial Cutter
- Computerized: Computerized
- Touch Screen: 15.6 Inch
- Trademark: HPM
- Origin: China
1. The up-to-date 15.6" Widescreen LCD, full touch screen; Siemens PLC control.
Eight languages to choose.2. Metric system and British system two units, show the dimensions of the front knife and the back knife. 3. Position resolution of backgauge is 0.01mm, closed-loop control, the locating error is less 0.01mm; No need to adjust locating error. Max. backgauge speed is 18m/min.
4. The program storage capacity is 300 programs. Every program can store 299 items cutting sizes. The storage memory has a maximum of 40 years.5. With USB, transmit data, to convenient operator make programming and arrangement via PC. 6. Equipped with fault diagnostics and non-repreat safety guards.7. The backgauge is driven by a Panasonic servo-motor with four speed levels.8. With automatic pushing paper function, the distance can be adjusted.9. Adjustable time delay for knife activation, accurate and convenient.10. Uses icons to show operational functions, which are simple and user friendly.
11. Clamp pressure adjustment by the computer system(optional).12. With full automatic cutting function.
13. The backgauge and knife movements can be monitored on the screen.
- Chrome-plated for main worktable and side tables, and has the device of air cushion, which is convenient for backgauge running.
- adopts high stiffness double linear guides (except 78 size machine) and high precision gapless lead screw to ensure backgauge accuracy and effectively improve the anti-impact capability against unidirectional impact.
- adopts double hydraulic system which is composed of two hydraulic circuits. When press the footpedal, the hydraulic oil goes through the primary hydraulic circuit made up of reducing valve and spillover valve, and gives the cutting paper micro pressure. The pressure is only several kilograms and can't hurt operator's hands. At the time of cutting paper, put thousands of kilograms of high pressure to ensure the cutting quality and safe operation.
- uses Japan NSK bearing of low maintenance, Italy oil pump and German DICHTOMATIK sealing elements. Main electronic units are from French TE and Japanese ORMON brands.
- It adopts inside electronic knife locker, which can effectively avoid knife-sliding.
- adopts main motor overloading protection safety device for cutting, infrared photoelectric protection, and buttons by two hands safety devices.
- The large components adopt HT250 cast iron and has accepted vibration stress relief, so they won't deform after been used for long time.
- It has mechanical assistance device for knife replacement, illuminated working surface/optical cutting line indicator and a tool box with tools, operating instruction, computer manual and spare parts list. It has total 2 standard steel knives.
|NO.||Name||Brand, specification & model||Origin of brand|
|1||Background LCD||10.2''Color touch Interface||Taiwan|
|2||Control center||Siemens PLC (CPU224)||Germany|
|3||Backgauge position motor||PANASONIC servo motor||Japan|
|10||Switching power supply||MW||Taiwan|
|13||Ball screw||High accurate double linear guides||Taiwan|
|14||Linear guider||High Precision gapless ball screw||Taiwan|
|17||Work Table||Slotless and plated chromium work table||China|
|18||Hydraulic system||Combination valve||Germany|
|Max. Cutting Width||cm||92||115||130||137||168|
|Max. Cutting Length||cm||92||115||130||145||168|
|Max. Cutting Height||mm||120||165||165||165||165|
|Min. Cutting Size|
(without false clam plate)
|Min. Cutting Size|
(with false clamp plate)
|Front Table Length||cm||63.2||71.5||73||73||75|
|Max. Clamp Pressure||N||30000||40000||40000||45000||50000|
|Max. Cutting Speed||time/min||42||43||43||43||43|